Saturday, March 24, 2012

13 minutes & pizza

     Today was a bit of a back track day for me.  I kinda binged at lunch because I let myself get too hungry and I didn't charge my phone at work so by the time I got home it was too dead to run with.  I then took a very long time to decide if I had time to do my video (Hip Hop Abs Cardio) before our guest came over. By the time I got around to it I got in 13 minutes before the boys came over.  THEN there was pizza.  I had 2 slices a mini veggie stromboli.  Did I mention that I cried about not finishing my work out and actually ate a piece of chocolate?  Who the hell am I?  I haven't been hit by hormones and bad planning like this in a long time.  Not to mention that this post is hella late.  


UHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


ok.  Tomorrow, I'm going to start fresh.  30 minutes of either Couch to 5 K or Cardio vid.  Conscience eating. Blogging before midnight.  Yikes.  Wow. 




 ::pfff::

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it. Tomorrow is another day. go get it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly's right. It's like my WW leader says "Don't let a LAPSE turn into a COLLAPSE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to have to steal that one, I like it!

      Delete
  3. Lol, we've all done it. Just laugh at yourself and try not to do it again. Baby steps!

    ReplyDelete