Thursday, March 29, 2012

new pages

     This morning I worked out early which was nice.  I like how it really gets me started.  It's the 5th day in a row for Hip Hop Abs, tomorrow is the 6th and last for the first week.  Not too shabby.  Oh!  If you haven't seen it yet, check out the other "pages" that I have added to my blog.  There are links across the top to my workout record and body stats.  I LOVE spreadsheets.  I thoroughly enjoy data.  I like ease when referencing things and what better way then this?  This way there is a a real record of my progress, that I can really dig.

     Today was a much better day compared to yesterday.  I got up and out of the house which was great.  I went and donated platelets today which was amazing, I haven't been in what feels like a whole year.  With all things wedding planning last year I dropped off a bunch of those things that I love just 'cuz.  I walked around and went "shopping" in a few of my favorite places.  I didn't get anything but it was retail therapy none the less.  

     Tomorrow I am going to check out an acupuncture place near me that just opened up, they work on a sliding scale!!  I have wanted to try acupuncture for a while and then after my 3 months spent with a chiropractor, he recommended I see an acupuncturist to really round out my treatment, I'm excited to finally get that opportunity. 

     On a totally unrelated to anything note, I have had the hiccups on and off all day.  :) I crack myself up!



No comments:

Post a Comment