Monday, March 19, 2012

Working towards goals

Day 2 of 30 Days of Blogging


     Let me get you up to date on my workin out schedule. I am doing the Couch to 5k program. I just completed the first week but have opted to do the Week 1 train again. 


When I started: 
Week 1 Day 1: I only barely made it to the end of the 30 minutes. I didn't jog all the times I was supposed to. 
Week 1 Day 2: I still only jogged some of the time that I was supposed to but I felt way better than the first go round. 
Week 1 Day 3: I am a rock star. I jogged all my jogs and I felt incredible. So incredible, I cried and called my mom when I was done. 


     Today was Week 1 Day 1 part 2. The plan (alternating 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes with 5 minutes of walking on either end)still winds me so I am building myself up. Tomorrow I am taking on doing the next day. That's right 2 days of exercise in a row! ::gasp:: I have a goal to reach and gosh darn, I am going to make it. 


Ah yes! Goals: 
My goals are: 
-Lose 15 lbs by June 15, 2012 (weighing in at 188lbs) 
-Have my Hemoglobin Alc below 5.6 by July 15, 2012 (no longer prediabetic) 
-Have my eating habits under control by May 1, 2012 (eating when hungry, not when not) 
-Be in a size XL (14/16) by August 31, 2012 -Be working out 5 days a week for no less than 30 minutes a day by May 1, 2012 


That's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like really great attainable goals! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete