Monday, April 23, 2012

chilly weather jog

     It was a real change to go jogging/walking in such chilly weather.  I was nervous about what it would be with so I did some reading before I went out.  It was recommended that I still wear shorts and that I could wear long sleeves if I so chose but that covering my head was a must.  So I went out in my shorts, running tee, zip up hoodie (only as heavy as a tee shirt) and a small fleece cap.  Not only was I incredibly comfortable & dressed perfectly for the temperature but I felt like a total BAD ASS!!  I am not kidding.  Being out in the cool air jogging and walking really had me feeling like I was doing something that no one else does and I felt really strong.  I paced myself and beat my best time and distance again!  So awesome.


     My obstacle this week has really been the lead up to and the actual having of my lady time.  Ugh.  It makes me batty, like legit batty.  I've been doing good at catching myself and having dried mango instead of chocolate, but last night I had some chocolate and that is really ok with me. TJ's makes a great bar that is dark chocolate, sea salt and caramel.  I have 2 in my freezer at all times in case of emergency.  It takes me about 3 months to eat one bar so I think I am doing alright on that front.  I just find myself hungry ALL THE TIME this week and it's a pain.  Drinking more water and tea only curbs some of it.  I do have to say thought that this week has been much better in the pain and discomfort area so far, which I enjoy.


     That's all for today.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate that part of the month? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete