Monday, April 2, 2012

day 14 - weigh in

     I lost weight again!  This week I weighed in at 194.6lbs.  That's and even 1 pound down from last week! That brings my total weight loss to 9.7lbs.  STFU!  Are you telling me for real that I've already lost almost 10lbs.??  AHHH!!!  

     I have to say I was really looking forward to weighing in this week.  I worked out 6 days straight and ate pretty well and it was totally worth it!  Honestly I wasn't expecting to have lost.  I don't know why but I didn't.  

     Today I didn't work out and wasn't particularly active.  N (my husband) and I ran some errands and round trip walked a total of 1.3 miles.  I spent most of today painting shirts that we'll wear when we go to PAX this week.  For N I'm painting a Deus Ex logo tee and for myself I am painting an ilomilo inspired shirt and a Doctor Who inspired shirt.  

     Tomorrow I will start week 2 day 1 of Hip Hop Abs and am still shy to jog with my foot hurting the way that it does.  Once I have accumulated some monies I would like to purchase A) a good pair of jogging or cross training sneakers and B) another pair of arch support insoles.

     As a FYI I may not weigh in next week until Monday as I'll be getting back to NYC quite late and even thought I will be in Boston I will be blogging from my phone about how I'm doing.  I'll be out in the world playing games but as my friend Kelly over at Kelly is Losing Weight always reminds & inspires me - Good Choices! I can't let things lack just because I am doing something out of my norm.  Love it!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment