Wednesday, April 18, 2012

day 31

     After much of my usual kicking & screaming and even doing a ten minute warm up tape and crapping out, I laced up my big girl sneakers and went for a jog/walk.  I started Couch to 5k AGAIN.  For someone who claims to love running so dearly, I haven't been doing very much of it.  I am so glad I got out there and did, the weather was just perfect.  It was also a whole new ball game after I've been working out for a while now.  I pushed myself harder than at had before and it was awesome.  I had been doing about 1.98 miles steady every time I went out and it was frustrating.  Today I pushed and pushed.  I did 2.29 miles at a pace of 13:06/mile.  That is INSANE.  I added that distance and took 2 minutes off my best time. 


     Tomorrow I do believe I will be swimming again which will be awesome.  I love it.  I may be able to do some weight or resistance training as well.  


OH!  Yesterday I did measurements again and I lost some collective inches.  !!!!  I also did another picture but I have to cartoonify that on N's computer before that get's posted.  Lastly, I have started to share my blog with a few people now that I have been at this for over a month.  It's really scary to put myself out there but What the hell?  It's just weight loss.  


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Swimming is a great workout since you are working every single part of your body. Go for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete