Saturday, April 21, 2012

day 34

     Started off the day with a little sleeping in and then a nice jog/walk.  I felt like I got a good handle on pacing today.  I didn't go as fast or far as the other day, but I did complete all of the jogs and was breathing pretty well at the end.  I also jogged farther out before turning around to make my walk home a bit longer.  


     Tonight with dinner I had an iced coffee float while I was out with my family after seeing Jersey Boys.   It was just a big scoop of vanilla ice cream in an ice coffee.  Magic.  When I saw Mo today she gave me a Nike sports bra for high impact that is in my size. She ordered it for herself, but I guess she didn't need it.            I will give it a run tomorrow.  Also my aunt gave me some video she wasn't using any more, I think I took 3 or 4 of them to try out.


    Weigh in tomorrow!  
     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment