Monday, April 30, 2012

early start

     Holy crap.  How awesome is it that it's not even 11am and my work out  for today (Couch to 5k run) is done and I don't have to think about it any more.  Wow, I love this.  I am going to hang with a gf of mine in Queens today for some sunshine in the park with a packed lunch.  
I wanted to work out early so I made it a point to get up and out the door as N was leaving for work today.  It has already made all the difference, I'm done for today!  


     I have some soreness in my legs, primarily my right one.  Later today I will look up stretches for runners because I cannot figure out how to stretch this one part of my leg at all.  My knee also hurts a little bit so I want to look into how to not have that become a "thing."  My lower back is sorer then it's been before.  I really need to get my butt into a once a week yoga practice, like no kidding.  Girl needs to stretch and be flexible.  There is a yoga studio on the corner of my street and classes aren't that expensive, but everything is expensive when you aren't working.  So please, keep fingers crossed for me that some one calls me and says we want to give you a job and pay you good monies to do so.  


     Well I am off to adventure in Queens.  Have a great start to your week.  
     xoxo


     

No comments:

Post a Comment