Tuesday, April 24, 2012

head cold

     Day three of this head cold has so far been my least favorite.  While I am blowing my nose and sniffling less I feel much more like poo today.  I have that fuzzy behind my eyes feeling and feel really run down.  I took it easy today.  My work out today was tooling around with the Xbox Kincet that N and I just got.  I did the demo for Your Shape 2012 which was lack luster and the demo for Dance Central 2 which was a blast.  If I purchase either it will be Dance Central 2.  I didn't take much medicine today and most of my symptoms are gone so I'm hoping this is the last full day of this head cold.  


     Tomorrow is running day!  I'll finally start week 2 of Couch to 5K!  I'm really excited about it.  All the runs this week are to alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes, there is a 5 minute walk on either end.  


     I also wanted to take a quick second to say thank you for the positive feedback that I have gotten from friends that have started to read my blog.  I hope you'll click the follow button and stay connected with me.  


     Bed time for the sick kid.
      xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Aw, yeah get well soon. And good job working out while ill. I need some will power like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete