Monday, April 2, 2012

late night numbers

     Today was back to the good ol Hip Hop Abs.  I pushed myself today and it felt good.  I am starting to get a little bored with the tapes thought.  Some parts of the video are actually great & motivational just when I need them to be but the repetition is starting to get me.  Oh well.  


     After my weigh in yesterday I did some maths.  If I continue to loose at LEAST 1 lb. a week I will have lost 10 more additional pounds by June 15th (which is my date to have lost and initial 15lbs by.)  So I would like to make an addendum to my original goal now that I have some more info.  By June 15th my goal is to be down to 184 lbs which is a weight loss of around 20 lbs.  


     Sounds doable to me.  Tomorrow when I am less exhausted I will map out goal points and all since I just tried to use the calculator and went cross eyed.  But also if I move at this pace I do believe that has me reach my end goal of 130lbs by the end of June 2013.  Just over a year.  Not too bad.  I like it.


     Ok, must sleep.  


xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment