Tuesday, April 10, 2012

nope. not today.

     Today was going pretty well until it came time to work out and boy have I just shut down.  I restarted my week 2 of Hip Hop Abs since I didn't complete last week being out of town.  Yesterday was day 1 and I did the cardio video and just 15 minutes ago when I put the video on again I went numb.  I am so sick of this stinking video.  I want to cry and really might.  N came in the room as I was shutting it off and was like "no, you said you'd do it" I was like"oh f*cking well." I guess this is the break down you are supposed to have or whatever, the I get that working out is awesome and that it's been doing so much for me but so what?  I've lost 11.3 lbs but so what?  

     I want to go out and run some more or run on a treadmill.  I feel like I had an affair with the treadmill I ran on in Boston, it was so incredible.  I was in control the whole time, no one telling me how to do my work out it was amazing.  Granted I do like the structure of a video or a class (though I've never done a class) something I know the way it's going to go.  

     How do I make peace with not working out today?  I feel like crap and I really don't want to have to have the convo with N about why I didn't.  What's it matter why I didn't, I just didn't.  

     I can't even stay focused to write this post.  

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Hip Hop Abs just isn't for you. If you really don't enjoy it, don't do it. Find something you don't absolutely dread doing and it will be easier. If running appeals to you, do that instead. Also, I wouldn't dwell on not working out, it happens. Just make sure you do it tomorrow. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement on my rant! Ugh. I hate getting like that but I guess it's all part of it. xoxo

      Delete