Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One day more

I haven't gone to bed yet, it's still today! Wow, with just one more sleep until the en of my 30 day blogging challenge I've been slipping a bunch. Either way, I've gotten my entry in.


Today I did one of my new videos, The Biggest Loser Cardio 1. I have to check which series of videos it's from since there seem to be a few. That 30 minutes kicked my bum, it was a much more traditional work out than Hip Hop Abs so it was a great change of pace. I may do the cardio again tomorrow plus something else to get me closer to 45 minutes. If the humidity and heat aren't too bad tomorrow I may go run.


I wore my new sneakers today and they were awesome. So much more traction on them. They make sitting on the balance ball feel way less dangerous. Trading out even just a half an hour of sitting on that instead if being a bum on the couch and I can feel the difference in my back. I dig. Ok. Time for bed.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment