Sunday, April 29, 2012

weigh in - day 42

     "The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is..."


     Here we are on day 42.
     188.8 lbs
     -1.2 lbs from last week
     -15.5 lbs total



     Wow.  Down again.  What is so awesome thought is that the total loss of 15 lbs was a goal that I hadn't projected hitting until June 15th.  I also hadn't anticipated hitting 190 until May so being 188 is a bonus as well.  


     15 lbs of weight loss is a big deal, I am mostly getting frustrated over when I am going to see the difference.  Getting healthier, having more strength and stamina is so great but I want to loose some inches!  I'll get there.  I am glad that I am tracking inches lost, pounds lost and also have some pictures to show differences.  Hopefully if one gets held up the others can show me that I am still on track.  


     In other news, today is run day.  I will post my stats for that later.  
     xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment