Sunday, April 15, 2012

yesterday

     Yesterday was my first no post at all day!  Ugh.  I didn't think about it until I got up this morning.  I'll post now to fill you in on yesterday and again later since it's weigh in day!  I'm going to finish out my 30 day challenge strong, two days to go!


     N and I spent the day out walking around in Brooklyn and it was beautiful.  We walked through the farmer's market at Prospect Park, had brunch at a cute place called Pequena then walked into Prospect Park for most of the rest of the day.  N is working on a card game he created based around beach volleyball and I worked on goals, milestones and rewards in my notebook.  We had such a blast.  I'm still trying to figure out the best way have them added into the blog so they are easy to follow.


     At night I did Hip Hop Abs Full Body Burn.  Boy was it ever.  I am way less sore today then I thought I would be because there were multiple times I thought I was going to collapse while I was doing it.  


     Oh! Yesterday I got my hands on some more workout videos I got some yoga, The Biggest Loser, p90x and pilates.  Awesome to have some choices now. N and I also moved some things around in our apartment and are going to be hooking up Kinect to our Xbox which has some great workout "games."  Thanks to Mo for winning the Kinect on the radio like a year ago and never giving it away until now!


     Ok, back later after my weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment