Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Damn

This job is kicking my ass. I did not work out yesterday or today. I don't even think I blogged yesterday. It was a pretty crap day, I was unprepared for what my new job was going to be like and I wasn't prepared to eat so I had no food and my breaks were very short.

Tomorrow N and I are food shopping right after work and then I WILL do a tape or something.

Time to start figuring out how the rest of the world with a normal job has the time/energy to work out. In bed every day by 11pm to be up at 6am is what I'm looking at now but I don't know if my body will take to that schedule. I want to make sure I am getting I enough sleep too.

I have to be in an hour earlier tomorrow so off to try & sleep I go.

This real world shit is bananas. b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

No comments:

Post a Comment