Thursday, May 17, 2012

date & smoothies

     So after not getting to see N AT ALL yesterday I declared that we were having a date tonight.  I was out of work at regular time tonight and sent N a text saying "I'm coming to your office and you are taking me out to dinner!"  
His office is about a 15-20 minute walk from mine which is perfect.  We walked across town to the Bare Burger on 2nd Ave and had burgers and pickles.  OM NOM NOM.  We hit up the Kmart so I could get socks and then headed home.  It was a nice, sweet date on a school night.  It was good to get all caught up.  


     I took today as a rest day for my date.  I *love* the fact that I pushed thought my work outs in the beginning of the week so I have some room to play at the end of it.  I only need to work out 1 more day this week to meet my 5 days a week goal.


     Something else I wanted to touch on briefly that I can't remember if I've already talked about is the smoothie bar at work.  So in the break room/cafeteria at work there is a smoothie bar, but it's just this guy and all the fucking fresh fruits and veggies you can imagine and you can get a smoothie or a juice made fresh for $3.00!  I die.  The one I had today was coconut milk, coconut meats and strawberries.    
OMG.  I can't even handle how good it was.

     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment