Wednesday, May 9, 2012

day 52

Work was again brutal on my lower back, it seemed like no matter how I moved or how I held my posture the way Dr. J instructed me to, I couldn't get the pressure off of my back to the point were I thought I may cry.  I manged to find some work where I could sit but that didn't make too much of a difference.
After work N and I met for food shopping.  We made it quick since I wasn't feelin so good.  As soon as we got home I did my Biggest Loser Cardio 1 tape, I knew if I waited I wouldn't get the tape in today.  

I already know that I won't get my 5 days in this week, but my goal is to work for the next two that I can (Yankees tickets tomorrow leaves just Friday & Saturday) to make it count.  Weigh in Sunday is going to suck.  



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment