Saturday, May 26, 2012

feeling better

     So I can't even start this post with out saying thank you.  Thank you to everyone who commented here, reached out on FB or by text.  I cannot believe how many of you are following and pulling for me, it has moved me to tears & probably always will.  Thank you.
     In the past few days there have been 3 things that have carried me out of my rut and I want to make sure I address all of them:


1)   The outpour of support that I received after really telling it like it was in my blog and posting the link to the entry on my FB page.  I know that I cannot do this alone, and having all of you makes me know it is all worth it. 


2)   A good friend is in town, 2 friends technically.  N's bestie and his bestie's wife are here staying with us over the holiday weekend.  For the first time we are all really able to hang out.  There are no weddings (theirs, ours or wedding of a friend) no agendas, nothing.  They live in Kansas so it isn't like we see them often once, maybe twice a year.  Either way, H (N's bestie's wife) took me to Zumba today.  I don't know that I will start going all the time at all, but it was so much fun and man it would be a great way to mix things up for once in a while.  Also the class was an hour.  I worked out for a FULL HOUR today and wow.  It was great.


3)   I inspired some one to take action in their own life.  She started a blog and said to the world that I (and another friend of her's) inspired her to try blogging about weight loss.  I cried.  I had no idea that what I was doing could do that for someone else.  We went to college together and though she was behind me in school, I looked up to her.  She is talented, strong & hilarious and I wish her nothing but the best.  I won't be linking to her blog until I get the OK from her.  She is just starting out and I want her to be comfortable with it before I start linking.  


     I am feeling much better.  Thank goodness.  I still don't think weigh in this week will be much special. I am hoping for a maintained weight and no gain.  More then anything I feel back in the game.  having my lady time can just freaking level me when it comes around.  The weight gain, the moodiness, ugh.  I wouldn't wish it on anyone, lol.  


     Tomorrow we plan on having an active day out and about with our friends while their here & I may get to jog with some new scenery which would be awesome.


   Off to bed.  I am exhausted from a good long day. 
   xoxo

   

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Denise! -Lyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, I love Zumba! Never been to an actual class, but I have Zumba Fitness for the Wii, the time flies when you're doing it.

    ReplyDelete