Sunday, May 27, 2012

good day

Today was a fun packed day with company, their last full day in town. We hit up Governor's Island and the September 11th Memorial. We walked all over the place. While I did not formally work out today, I walked a ton.

I seem to run into days like this often. I didn't do a work out but I was active. While I don't think days like today should count as a work out day, I do want to give myself credit for not being a bump on a log all day. On my Workout Record page I am going to add a category for active days, so I have a better idea as to what a week has really been like.

I have no idea what to expect from my weigh in tomorrow.

I will post in the morning when I weigh in since I'll be out for the rest of the day.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment