Monday, May 28, 2012

happy memorial day!

     I took today to relax on the beach and just get ready for my week.  I'm working this week!!  YAY!!  I plotted that this week I'll be spacing out my rest days
, one today and then one again Friday since I'll be traveling back down the shore because I have a 5k Saturday morning!!  I like the idea of already knowing what days will be on & what days are off for this week.


     I'm thinking that I may also be adding in a yoga day to my schedule and also another day at an hour.  I think I may need to to really start pushing myself since I seem to be stalling out a bunch.  We are coming up on a new month and I want to start it out fresh.  Thank your for all your suggestions on videos that you like, please keep them coming. 


     I have had a great weekend. Friends in from out of town, a trip down the shore and some great news is a buzz in my family.  I hope you all had a great weekend as well.


   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment