Wednesday, May 16, 2012

home alone

     Tonight was a rare occasion, I was home alone.  N went out to see a good friend for dinner & drinks and I came right home after work know I wouldn't be much fun while out.  



     I had big hopes of coming home, working out right way, showering, eating a little and reading my book (Inside the World of Big Time Marthoning by Fred Lebow)  Well.  It didn't go exactly like like that.  I wasted a bunch of time and considered over and over again skipping my work out.  I finally got my ass moving and did it only to realized I had a TON of other stuff to accomplish.  I managed to get it all done, in a frenzy and don't really have the relax time I'd wanted.  I am like in capapble of staying up past 11pm if I have any chance of getting up at 6:30am for work.  My current gig, working in verification/shipping returns of a company I don't think I should mention, but I may be coaxed in to telling in private, is SO BORING.  The money is good.  I am still waiting on my first paycheck since I started last Monday so I am hoping it is all worth it.  


     Wow, I'm exhausted and rambling.  OK.   My point in all of this is that I did everything I needed to even thought I was home by myself.  Go me!  


     xoxo
     bed time. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! This is actaully a really big deal. When I'm home alone I have a tendency to want to just sink into the couch . The fact that you got things done anyway is actually huge. And inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I have to say I am super thrilled to have you comment and know that you are reading. N says I am "star struck" :) You're such an inspiration to me, I can't even tell you.

      Delete