Sunday, May 6, 2012

other

     There are a few other things I want to talk about and I just didn't want to lump them together with the mud run stuff.  First being that today I feel like crap.  I'm not sore or anything,
but I have felt sick to my stomach since around 4:30pm.  I thought it was all the time I was in a car but it really hasn't let up too much since then.  I thought it may be dehydration or too much coffee but I don't know that that is the case either.  I ate like SHIT this weekend and I am not even close to kidding.  I gave my self such a pass since I was doing the run this weekend.  Bugh.  


     I will do my official weekly weigh in tomorrow morning in hops that some of this crappy feeling will have left by then an taken any weight with it.   I did a prelim weigh in today and was up some weight so you can imagine why I want to postpone.  While I didn't expect to loose weight this week I never expected to put it on.  Could the last 2 days have really made that big of a difference?   Ugh.


     In other news I am starting a new job tomorrow thought my temp agency.  Fingers crossed for this going well, it is an open ended assignment, pays well and there is opportunity for overtime.   I am nervous about starting to work and working in my work out schedule.  I know tons of people do it all the time, but I haven't yet.  I don't like to run in the dark and I'm not really thinking I want to get up at 7 am to work out but that may become the case.  I have started wackier habits.  That's all just the mess bouncing around in my head now, but I think it's a valid concern.  


     Today was a rest day and tomorrow is looking like it may turn into one too.  I don't really like having two back to back.  Ugh, I really do feel cranky and I can't seem to shake it.  Maybe from coming down off of how high everything was around the mud run.  It was something really big that I'd been working towards and now it's just done.  I need to find something else to get as excite about to pick my self back up.    I like that.   I will work on that and get back to you.  


     xo

No comments:

Post a Comment