Sunday, May 20, 2012

weigh in - day 63

187.4 lbs
+1.2 lbs from last week
16.9lbs lost over all



     Not going to lie, I was crazy bummed out that I gained this week.  What keeps me going thought is that, I know I'm still on track.  I mean I do so much more then I did before.  Today I went bouldering with N & Ax, something I wouldn't have been able to do even just a few months ago.  I didn't get to the tops of any wall but I did get about half way, my goal was to pass shoulder height and I did.  


     Even a gain is a victory for me because today I woke up excited about weighing in.  I'm excited about how I know myself and about how far I've come and thrilled at the prospects of how far I can go.  


     It was a solid week for me and I'm ready for the week to come.




    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment