Wednesday, May 30, 2012

work out buddy

     I worked out with a buddy again today at another Zumba class.  This one was way more involved than the one that I did last week.  I felt a bit like I was in The Actor's Nightmare
where everyone knew the choreography except me.  After I laughed it out after the first song I grooved the whole way thought and not being able to see the clock made the class go so much faster.  


     I really like working out with a friend.  It isn't an all the time experience but it is so fun to have some one to make faces at/with.  The friend I was with today is a certified Zumba teacher but was sidelined after a surgery.  I am really excited to continue taking classes with her and have a buddy in this journey that I am embarking on.


     I don't have much else to say as I am quite tired & ready for bed.  Maybe I'll be more chatty tomorrow.


     Oh!  Big shout out to my cousin Bobs who is graduating HS tomorrow.  I am going to try to get the live feed going on my phone while I'm at work, if not, love you girlie & congrats!!!


3 days to the Avon 5k!


     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment