Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 100!!

     100 days!! That's a lot of days!     


     Wow.  Thank you so much for all the words of encouragement here and on Facebook.  I honestly didn't get that you all were even reading.  I love having you all here with me and I am so thankful for all of you.  

     The battle of mine is so incredible.  There are highs and lows, victories and failures, laughter and tears (tons of tears.)  I love it (right now.)  Tomorrow I may hate it and want to quit.  I think that is what draws me to it so much.  I mean why would you want a journey like this to be static?  

     Tomorrow I will be going again for an early morning work out.  N and I are heading down the shore tomorrow after work.  We'll get down there around 9pm so I want to be sure my work out is already taken care of.  Oh!  And you know what?  Tomorrow is my 10th day of Level 2!!  Can you believe it??  It seems like this level has gone by so much faster than the 1st.  I can only imagine that Level 3 will be brutal, I watched a little of it and it looks nuts.  

     Since N and I will be away this weekend I am going to push back my weigh in until Monday.  Just so ya know. ;-)

     Thank you again all so much for reading.  

     xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Can't not have a great day down the shore when you are a jersey girl! ;)

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog. I think you are doing supper! I know what you mean, victories & failures, high & lows...it's all part of the process. And we will get there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you Lucy! Thanks for your support and I'm loving catching up on your blogs!

      Delete