Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 107

     Sup, lovelies?  I rocked out my work out today.  I did all but 3 of the full fledged sit ups in the work out today.  They are so crazy!
 I in no way thought my back would be able to stand them, but it can.  Wow.  I did a little preemptive measure around my waist today and did see a bit of a loss but I'm not recording anything, there are 16 days until the next time I take measurements but over the past few days I have really felt great in my skin, can really feel a difference so I wanted to see if there was actually something to that.  Very cool.


     I'm feeling really good after my super awesome very long day yesterday.  I was really sore from my work out but it's all good man, I love the soreness.  I mean come on, I have been working out for 25 DAYS STRAIGHT! AHHH!  HOW COOL IS THAT? For me, that is sooooo cool.  Wow.


     I don't have anything to talk about today really so I am just gonna get going.  Byeeee.


     xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever gone 25 days straight! Well, maybe 15 or so years ago!LOL!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've actually liked not having rest days. :)

      Delete