Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 89 - Weigh In


182.6 lbs.
-2.4 lbs from last week
-21.7 total loss


     OMG OMG OMG.  I'VE LOST OVER 20 POUNDS IN 89 DAYS!!!

     Wow. Can I just say, wow.  Well if there was anything to be a motivation of this 30 Day Shred work out it is today's weigh in.  It's funny that even though I knew I was approaching the 20lb mark that this week is still so huge to see a 21.7 overall loss.


     I have been working my tush off.  Thanks everyone for reading, commenting and sticking with me even when I'm in a cranky pants mood.  This coming Thursday I have my follow up doctor's appointment to find out about my blood sugar and other stats about my internal health.  


     Wow.  This week was hard but so worth every minute of thinking I was going to fall apart, every day that I thought I was doing poorly.


     Well,  time to wrap it up for now.  N & I are going food shopping at our old fave, Pathmark.  We want to start saving some money for big trips we'd like to plan for next year and Mint tells us that groceries, brunch and eating out are our biggest expenses.   It's such a great site/app, I highly reccomend it.  


     Love you all!  Don't forget to join the site if you haven't already and to leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment