Friday, June 22, 2012

End of Level 2!

Woo! Today was the last day of Level 2 of Shred! So freaking awesome. Today I got up at 7:30am to do my work out. Eeep! It was pretty great, by 8:30am I'd worked out and taken a shower. I've felt ahead of the curve all day. Still, jumping jacks first thing in the morning are no bueno. I don't have anywhere near enough coordination when I first wake up but after jumping jacks I'm all straightened out. I had good motivation this morning, after work N and I hopped the train down to Avon By The Sea. We're staying at a friend's that is close to the shore. Yippee!!

Tomorrow I'll start Level 3. Lots more plank pose moves, jumping and all around nutso stuff. I do have to say though I have been thinking that once I finish this 30 Days I may go back and do it again. I really enjoy the workouts. WHO AM I?? lol

Well that's all for tonight!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I had a hysterectomy 8wks ago and I still can't exercise :(

    Have a great night yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! A hysterectmy is no joke, I hope you are recovering well. Baby steps! You'll be back in the game in no time.

      Delete