Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Harvey

The plan today was to get up early to work out since this evening Mo and I went to go see Harvey. After a late night with Alx over, my early morning today did not happen. Never fear, I did still get my Shred in today. I modified most everything didn't do full reps of some things but did complete the whole workout.

Those of you in the NYC area need to come see Harvey. Jim Parsons and the whole cast were just incredible. I would love to go back and see it. I cried during a lot of the show but that is something I often experience with live theater. I don't know if it is because of my background and knowing how much love & work goes into a production or what, but I am always moved by theatrical performances and I hope I always am.

Well, it is late. Time to hit the hay!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment