Monday, June 11, 2012

la la la la

     I don't have much to say today.  Got in my 9th day of level 1 Shred.  Watched the end of the 7th season of How I Met Your Mother.
 I do believe I am coming up on my TOM as today I ate everything I could get my hands on.  I caught myself standing and staring into the fridge longingly so I cut up tomatoes and cucumbers so that I could have the experience of eating a ton but without consuming the calories.  We'll see how well that goes tomorrow.  


     Sorry for the short post I'm just kinda in a mood funk.  lol.  No worries thought. They always pass.  


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I WISH I could be more like you and so many of the other bloggers I read where I would just eat fruit or veggies. I really envy you guys. I tried one of my daughter's grapes yesterday, I spit it out. At least I tried, right? I really need to go to a hypnotist or something to make me hate cupcakes and love like squash.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a vegetarian helps a ton in that area but doesn't cover everything. It's all baby steps. With my last trip to the doc telling me that I was on the fast track to having type 2 diabetes is what really did it for me & I'm not being dramatic. Not having diabetes is way better then any cupcake tastes. I like what Kelly says "Good Choices!" You know? Each time is a choice. Nothing is finite. Choose sweets this time and choose carrots the next. Thanks as always commenting Liz. You're so honest in your journey and I loved your hot orange number!

    ReplyDelete