Friday, June 8, 2012

night with mo

     50% through Level 1 of 30 Day shred.  I thought I was going to puke today.  It seems strage that I've been having a harder time these past 2 days.  Maybe it's from adding the weights and really pushing.  Bugh.
 Today I worked out in front of Mo since there wasn't any place else in my apartment for her to go.  She didn't like watch me the whole time, but she was in the room.  It was strange.  


     Ooo!  Tomorrow I am going to Intimacy to get fitted for a bra.  I am so freaking excited.  I started watching How to Look Good Naked on Hulu and fell in love with Carson Kressley all over again and just LOVE what he is doing to help women on the show (and watching) feel amazing about the bodies they have.  Ugh! So cool!   Anyway, yea, I am excited to get fitted well and maybe get a good bra or two oh and a sports bra.  


     Ok, enough about bras.  I'm gonna go spend some time with Mo and N.  I think we might watch some Buffy.  


     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment