Thursday, June 14, 2012

On target!

     Today was the much anticipated doctor visit.  Dr. K was a little flustered today as there had some emergency earlier in the office but he was super excited to hear that I had lost all the weight.  
My Hemoglobin A1c is down from 5.7 to 5.6 bringing me into the "normal" range.  It's much better but there is still work to be done.  


     I met my big three month goals!   I dropped more then my planned 15lbs and I brought my Hemoglobin A1c down below 5.7!  Woo!  I'll go back again in 3 months to get checked up on again to make sure I am on the right path.  That puts me at September 13th.  I have to call the office back to have them fax me my paper work so when I do that I will put in a request for an appointment that day.  


     I feel good.  I can't say that I feel much different though.  Isn't that funny?  In the past 3 months I have practically changed my life and I still kinda feel like a bum sometimes.  What ever man, I can feel like a bum all I want, the proof is in the punch, the weight is coming off and my body is changing.  


     The 2nd day of Level 2 Shred was ok.  Parts of it just kill me.  Tomorrow I am going out after work so I really do need to e up early to work out.  I can do it.  


      This weekend I should have some time to work on the Picasa site for my pictures and draw up some more goals for when I am at the doctor next.  


     Thanks for reading!
      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment