Sunday, June 3, 2012

weigh in - day 82

185 lbs.
-1.6 lbs from last week
-19.3 total loss



     Woo!  What a week it has been!  
I am really proud of myself for everything i accomplished this week.  I fell short of my 5 work out days/week goal.  I did an hour one day this week & also walked/jogged/ran my first freaking 5k!  My official time was 49:44!!  Killer for my first time!!


     This week I will get back on track.  I am trying out Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on recommendation from Liz and may also do some Brazil Butt Lift by Beach Body as well.  I may also back track a little in Couch to 5k and get started in tht aain  


     I have done some work updating and reformatting both my Workout Record and Body Stats page.  You can either click the links right here in the post or up above at the top of the page.  You can't comment on those pages directly since they are links to Google Docs, but feel free to comment on them in the current post.


     Few other quick things before I go.

  • I want to promise again that I will post every day, I didn't do that after my last thirty day challenge and then I got bad about posting again.  I will post every day from now until the 13th (which starts a new "month" for me) and then commit again to another 30 or 31 days (what ever 13th to 13th is.) I have to remind myself that even a quick update from my phone is better then being silent.  I apologize to those that follow regularly.  
  • I am all mangled up with my "days" since starting numbers.  In the blog I'm some where in the low 70s and my LilySlim ticker says like 79 days.  I'm so confused.  To remedy that I am going to 1) make the start day on LilySlim March 13th. 2) Start taking my days since numbers from LilySlim and 3) mark on a calendar some place every 10 days or something so that it is easier for me to keep track.  That brings me to official "Day 82" I'm not going to go back and renumber all the other days I have right now, that will be hella confusing.  


  • By the end of the week (Friday) I will register for another event.  I work better when I have something coming up.  Ideally I'd like to do a 5k either every month or every other month.  
     That's all for tonight!  I know it's pretty cut and dry today but I like to take the end of the week to wrap things up and set new goals for the week to come.

     Hope you had a great weekend & have a great week to come!

     xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Seriously flattered you're taking recommendations from me! Yay! You're going to do great. And congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete