Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weigh in - Day 96


183 lbs.
+0.4 lbs from last week
-21.3lbs total loss

     That is an ever so slight gain from last week and I am totally ok with that.  Last week was a big loss and this week my TOM is here hanging out so I am thrilled with the results.  

     I mean, come on!  I have been working out for 15 days straight what an awesome accomplishment!  Oh man!  That means I have completed the first half of the 30 Day Shred!  HOLY CRAP!  So many exclamation points!!!  Wow. 

     This has been a pretty solid week for me I have to say.  I've been pushing myself more often and getting stronger and stronger.  I totally went for the squat thrusts and plank jacks today instead of just sticking with the modified version and I got a few in before my legs told me to knock it off.  I also got myself into the closest thing to downward dog that I've ever done.  I straightened out my back and now just have to work on my legs!

     Picasa and I aren't friends.  I can't get the set up to work the way I would like.  Does anyone know anything about Picasa or have another site they's like to recommend?  I really want to get my pictures back up.

     For the week ahead I know that I have at least one day that I will be working out in the morning because my Mo and I are going to see Harvey on Broadway.  So freaking excited.  It's such a fun show and Jim Parsons is starring.  

     That's all for me tonight.  I hope you had a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all those lovely father's out there!

     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment