Tuesday, July 3, 2012

112

     Today I haven't worked out.  I don't really know how I feel about it yet.
 I've worked out later while more tired but not today.  I really thought I would hop right back into the Shred but I didn't.  


     DVW nailed the audition he's in town for and will now be moving here for the next 2 months.  I am so thrilled to have him near by, even if it's just for a couple of months.  He leaves in the morning to get his stuff together and then heads up here next Tuesday.  Very cool.


     I'm in a funk.  May be from ending the Shred and not having a solid plan in place.   Not entirely sure.  I'll think on that.  Sorry I haven't replied to all of your comments yet, I will soon.  Posting so late at night has gotten be behind on replying to comments and reading.  I look forward to catching up with you guys!  Love you.  


     xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I still can't believe u did a 30 day shred!?!? I can't wrap my lazy mind around that. Good work DB. Very inspired by you.Please don't be in a funk. I am sure you will come up with another great plan soon. Enjoy the progress you have made so far & put your feet up, u deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was much easier then I thought. 20-30 minutes a day. LOL, my funk has passed!

      Delete
  2. She has other dvd's that you might enjoy, most of her stuff it the same format. I would recommend either Ripped in 30 or Shred it with Weights =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Thanks, I will have to look into those!

      Delete
  3. By when will you start!? All there is, is your word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like Sunday will be my day.

      Delete