Monday, July 30, 2012

138 - Workout x2

     Great 2nd day out on vacation! 
Last night it poured and was overcast thought most of the day today but the sun really broke through around 3pm which was great.  I spent a lot of time in the water with N and my cousin Bobbie.  It was the best.  No sunburn, always a win. 

     I came back to the house while everyone was still out on the beach so I could get my workout on.  I am working out in the 2nd floor tv room so I didn't want to be jumping all over the place with people downstairs.  Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs today, blargh.  I left my glasses on the beach (duh) since I wore my sunglasses back so I did my work out with out them which was a little strange but I worked though it.  

     My huge accomplishment of the day?  I ran tonight.  I worked out this morning and I ran in the evening.  My legs are KILLING me and I have a lot of blisters on my toes but I feel incredible.  I can't believe I did it.  The thought to run after working out crept up on me slowly and then I was unable to shake it so I went for it.  The later portion of my run was in the dark which I didn't particularly like.  I ran a little slower and an itty bitty bit slower then yesterday but it's all good.  I also redid the run scheduled for yesterday.  

     But for reals.  I worked out twice today.  WTF dude.  Running gets to be like a drug.  I can't do it for very long right now, but I love the feeling of running.  I really get that runners high.  I also get now what runners say "There is a lot you'll tolerate while running." Today for me that was the 3 blisters forming between a few times.  It was just kinda like w/e.  I'm crazy.  

     I'm exhausted and everything hurts.  It has been a great day.  Who knew this is what a vacation of mine would ever look like.  

     xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think that's so awesome. Good for you working through the pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It wasn't easy, but I loved it.

      Delete
  2. You inspire! And thank you for the kind words you left on my last post regarding "stretchy pants"! Your encouragement and support mean the world :)

    Twice? And on your vacation!!!! Super Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! That's what we are all here for, support! xoxo

      Delete