Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Day Shred Complete!!

     I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!  I did the 30 Day Shred all the way through.
 10 days of Level 1, 10 days of Level 2 and 10 days at Level 3.  20 minutes a day for 30 days.  End of story.  I lost 5.6 lbs in the 30 days I did this program and some over all inches too.  I can do modified push ups and I can do sit ups like they are nothing.  I know my self as some one who can work out at 7:00 in the morning at 20 to 12 at night.  No excuses.  


     Thank you so much for all your words of encouragement and rooting and just for reading.  As I move into my 4th month of working out I know that this blog has made all the difference for me.


     The universe rewarded me today for all my hard work by giving me a visit from one of my best friends from college, DVW.  We've hardly seen each other over the past few years but were were almost insperable in college.  DVW and N met for the first time today and I almost couldn't stand having them in the same place, it was just so overwhelming, I loved it.  He congradulated me on all my hard work and told me how great I looked.  It meant a lot coming from him.  While he never said differently, I know that he's always honest with me so it's awesome.  I believe I get to see him again tomorrow which is awesome.  


     Wow.  30 freaking days.


     xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's great. That really is no small feat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really isn't considering about 4 months ago I hadn't worked out at all.

      Delete