Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 117 - Weigh In

178.2 lbs.
-1.2 lbs from last week
-26.1 lbs total loss



     Holy crap!  I'm down 26 pounds!!!  AHHHH!!!!  I jumped right over 25!  Yippeee!!!  I am so excited!  Woo!


     I've already made my reflections on the week so I am going to just jump into I DID THE INSANITY FIT TEST TODAY!!!  That thing is no joke!!  I took pictures too but I'm not going to post those, I will do official pictures as usual on the 13th, but I want to track my program the way they say too.  You can check out my starting stats here.  


     So I have to tell you, I cried thought most of the end of the fit test and for quite a while after.  I was not hurt and I was not sad.  I was in total disbelief of myself.  I cannot believe what I am capable of.  While I was crying and N was holding me he said "You are incredible" to which I replied "I think I believe you."  We had a nice laugh.  But Really, I am feeling stronger not only physically but also emotionally.  Whoa, that was an awesome cry.  


     I also put together a daily check list for myself that includes things I should be doing daily to be healthy and stay on track.  Things like working out, taking my meds, drinking enough water, blogging, etc.  I'm going to laminate it and each day I can check off what I've done.  Thanks to those that inspired me on this one.  


     I feel great!  Today I am going to do some meal planning and N and I are going to head out to get groceries for the week.  I am going to try out the 1950 calories a day spread over 5 meals thing.  I've found some great recipes and am excited to try it out.  


     Wooo, leave me some love!!  xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. yay! get ready, insanity is well...insane. but i KNOW you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! What an inspiration and leader you are!!! Go Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome! I really need to get back into shape. Lost the baby weight no problem, but I get a stitch in my side taking the dog on a brisk walk. Yuck. You are inspiring me to get back to it!
    Love ya,
    Kimberly

    P.S. Food plan sounds solid. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to hear the baby weight came right off, I know that can be a sore spot for some. So glad that I am inspiring, just doing my thing! Love you too!

      Delete