Tuesday, July 24, 2012

day 133

      Today was a long day of avoiding my workout.
 It was awful.  I knew it was Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs today so my brain was just like RUN THE OTHER WAY!  AHHHHH!!!!  I finally buckled down and worked out around 4:30pm.  I'm really starting to get caught up in a lot of "I can't do this! It's too hard!"  and "I'm not getting anywhere, I'm still not strong enough." Ugh it really sucks and I was a mess during the first work out.  I'm finding it harder now then I was in the beginning.  I can push harder then I used to be able to so now I complete the 1st thing I need to do but when the 2nd rolls around I am too wiped to do it.  You know?  Tomorrow is Cardio Recovery which is more of a yoga/stretching video.  Man, it really is Insanity.

     N and I celebrated our Wedversary today by donning some of our wedding attire and heading up to the Eventi.  Before N got there he grabbed us some dinner from one of our favorite food trucks in the city, Korilla BBQ.  We enjoyed dinner sitting out on their 5th floor veranda and talked about the past year and what we want to work towards this coming year.  It was just amazing.  We stayed there until about 9:30pm the weather was just so beautiful.



     Tomorrow I am going to try a green smoothie I found on Pinterest.  I will post the recipe/results then.  Looks like it may be great to add to the breakfast rotation.  

     G'night lovelies!

     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment