Wednesday, July 25, 2012

day 134 - Yay smoothie!

     I got a nice early start to my day!  What I mean by that is that I didn't wait until it was late to work out!
 I worked out around 12:30pm which was incredible.  It left so much time in the day to get a ton of other stuff done.  I made some phone calls, got some things straightened out, cleaned, returned some stuff and watched some TV, it was great!


     So I did try the smoothie that I talked about yesterday and I loved it.  I think the only think I have to say against it was that it was too filling.  Funny right?  I may have just drank it too quickly since it was a smoothie and so yummy!  Such a simple recipe: Spinach, Greek Yogurt, Almond milk, a frozen banana and a little peanut butter.  You can get the full recipe here.  Here is a picture of mine:






     In the future I would use less greek yogurt, maybe coconut milk for a different and less or no peanut butter but that is all a personal taste thing.  It was great.  I used a whole salad bag of spinach for this bad boy.  I also used plain greek yogurt and put in about a half teaspoon of vanilla.  Seriously a yummy meal, I will make this one again.  I have actually eaten significantly less all day because of this shake.  


     That's a warp for today.  


     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment