Thursday, July 19, 2012

feeling good & watching stuff

     Got my work out and bloggin in late today, as you can see.  It's technically tomorrow but I haven't gone to bed yet, so there.  
  Cardio Recovery is just nuts.  What's great is that it's only 33 minutes compared to the usual 45+.  The downside is that it is all big muscle work, glutes, thights, abs.  When this work out is done my legs are total jello.  Ugh.  I really pushed today and could not believe what I got though.  My strength is getting better, my balance is improving and I shout really really loud instead of giving up.  It's awesome.  I pushed past feeling like I was going to fall over, excepted the burn in my legs as just how things were and moved past it.  I squated lower then I have before and completed sections I hadn't previously.  It was a good strong day today.  


     I was home all day today so I got all caught up on the newest season of Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition.  That show is awesome.  I watch episodes over and over again for inspiration.  There are people that have gone though some serious shit on that show and lose more weight then I have ever even weighed.  The one lost 207lbs.  That is me at my highest plus some! Tonight N and I watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead.  I've already seen it but I really wanted him to see it too.  What I love about it is that it isn't a scare you stupid kind of movie about food.  It's actually a really moving story.  I cried though most of the second half tonight because I know how it turns out and it is just so incredible.  If you haven't already seen it I highly suggest it.  You can watch the movie for free on their website, but you need to sign up for their newsletter.  I do know that you can also get it on Netflix.  Regardless, watch it.  


     I am out of my funk from yesterday, I am glad that passed.  Good day over all.  I am super close to having met all my check marks for today.  Just finishing up my last bit of water.  


     Hope you're all well.  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way, I'll watch and I'm always inspired. One of my favorites is "Heavy" on Netflix. The counselors say some really insightful truths.

    Good job on a "strong day".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heavy! I keep meaning to check that out! I saw it mentioned in your blog a while back, thanks for the reminder!

      Delete