Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Insanity - Day 3

     F*CK YEA!!  That's what I shouted as I was laying face down on the ground today after my Insanity work out.  
I worked my ass off today and felt like jello when I was done.  I don't know if I am going to be able to use my arms tomorrow but F*CK YEA! is the best way I can describe that work out.  I did like 16 push ups today because I was caught off guard.  I know that may not make sense but it's true.  I cried though some of this work out too.  I really don't know how to explain it.  It's like as I work out I am crying out ever negative thought I've had about myself in regards to what I am capable of.  Though it isn't a conscience thought while I am working out, I am so challenged and have to push so hard I get smacked in the face with what I don't think I can do an I bowl that bitch over like a freight train.  I do one more hurdle jump, once more section of a globe jump, 8 more push ups and every second that goes by I am some one new, someone I have never met before and it terrifies that part of me that tells me I'm weak and not worth it and boom, waterworks.  Since I have been doing Insanity which has now only been 3 days I feel different.  Aside from the fact that I am sore every where I feel like I may actually already be slimming down, like I am already stronger.  I feel confident and strong.  I feel like I can see what others see in me.  


     I rocked out my meal plan again today even though I ate out.  Tomorrow I have all my meals already together and will just need to make something for dinner once I'm home.  It was so funny, I had plans today after work to have dinner with 2 great friends but wanted to get my work out in before I saw them so I wouldn't be restricted in the time that I spent with them so I practically ran home from work to change, work out, hose off and head back out.  Dinner was so good and the conversation and company was just perfect.  We have already made plans to get together again next month for games and merriment.


    Third day of Insanity and second day of meal planning done.  My check list is going well too.  I fell short on my H20 today and don't want to slam the remaning ounces right before bed.  Tomorrow I am really excited to get up and try it all again.  


     Woo!
     
      xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog as I went link-hopping this morning (from Runs For Cookies to Lucy's Blog to yours), but just wanted to say "FUCK YEAH!" with you. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete