Saturday, July 28, 2012

INSANITY Week 3 = DONE!!

   Do you hear me?!  Week 3 is over!  I am one third through INSANITY!!
 Wow.  I can no believe it.  Today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit the one I like the least but I made it though.  It's so weird how, while moving thought the work out, the clock goes from 41 minutes and change down to 4 minutes and change.  I am just going in the middle and the time just flies on by.


     So tomorrow starts my week long vacation down the shore with my family!  Wooo!  I am so excited.  We'll all be together in a house on LBI about 4 houses in from the beach.  Can't beat that!  I have some plans for this week to make sure I stay on track.  I am going to do 300-400 calories a meal, eating 5 times a day and working out Sunday - Friday.  N loaded up all my workouts onto my iPad so I am all set in that department.  The more of a plan I have the better I'll be because then if there is something I want to spend more calories on I can plan accordingly.  I have also ambitiously packed my arm band so I can maybe jog some mornings or evenings.  I cannot believe how much of what I packed is to work out, it really made me laugh but I didn't want any excuses as to why I couldn't work out.  If anything I want to get in more exercise since there is going to be more time for it and I may consume more then normal.


      I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning before we leave since I won't have a scale in LBI.  I will weigh in again next Sunday on schedule.  Can I tell you something funny?  I am nervous to weigh in tomorrow since it's a day earlier.  I was joking with N saying "I can't weigh in Saturday, all those calories need a day to get their ass in gear and get out of town!"  Oh the silly things that we come up with.  


     I'll be blogging from my phone so posts may be short but I will still be posting every day.  I made a check list for myself just for this week going away since it's Saturday to Saturday.  This week Sunday - Friday I had a 96% week, not too shabby!  Back up to 100% for this coming week.  


     Gotta get to bed.  We're leaving here at 7am tomorrow!  I should have gone to bed two hours ago.  Oops!  lol  :)


     xoxoxo

     

No comments:

Post a Comment