Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weigh in - Day 110

179.4 lbs.
-0.4 lbs from last week
-24.9 lbs total loss


     It's a small loss but down is down!  I like down!  Can you believe it's July already?!  
This time last year I was a crazy person an counting down the days until my wedding.  I can't believe it's almost been a year.  Wow. About 2 days ago on recommendation from Mo I put on my wedding dress to really get a handle on how far I've come.  Let me start by saying that I looked incredible at my wedding and today I only look better.  My dress slipper right on and I zipped the whole thing up myself except for that last little bit too far up my back that N got for me.  I love it!  Ugh, that dress was the perfect dress and that day was just the perfect day. 


     The same day I tried on the dress I found this little beauty on my head.  Unlike some, I love my little grey hair!  The way I see it, I earned this grey.  I stressed and cried and grew and loved and lost my way into this cutie.  Salt & pepper will be a great look on me.


     My shoulder is doing much better.  Thanks to all that sent me well wishes.  Yesterday N and I did a lot of running around and I took some time for me and repaid myself for all those times I hadn't rewarded myself and went ahead and got a pedicure.  I went for the fancy spa pedicure that includes the 10 minute massage and really scrubbing down the bottoms of your feet.  My legs, feet and toes feel and look great!  


     Dude! Tomorrow is my last day of the 30 Day Shred!  Can you freaking believe it?!  Cuz I sure as crap can't.  I have no idea what I am going to move onto next, I have been thinking about going back and starting again.  I have looked into Beach Body's Insanity but it still kinda scares me.  I want to get back into running but I cannot handle this heat.  I have to come up with something though.  I have learned something important though, I don't like taking rest days.  If what ever I move onto next isn't 7 days I'll need to find a goo yoga video or something so I don't slack off. 

     It's been a really great week for me and next week is going to be even great.  Starting tonight N & I are going out to dinner with his folks at a vegan place N & I have never been too called V-Note, Monday after work I'm teaching a coworker to crochet, Tuesday I should be seeing my best friend from college who I haven't seen in way too long, Thursday our cousins are in town and we're going for dinner (they have the CUTEST son, ooo! I'm going to eat him up!) and this coming weekend my Dad is coming into visit.  

     Oh!  Be sure to click on the Workout Record & Body Stats tabs to see my progress, goal & milestones.

     Whoa!  This has become quite the post.  Guess I had to make up for how quiet I've been the last few days.  Much love all and talk to you later!

     xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I also enjoy a good pedicure... :)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete