Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weigh In - Day 124

175.8 lbs.
-2.4 lbs from last week
-28.5 lbs total loss


    Well holy hell.
That is quite the loss!!! EEEEeeeeepppp!  I am so excited by this loss.  I worked really hard this week for it.  Not only was I on top of my work outs I was diligent about my food all week.  I didn't go over board measuring out food and being exact with my numbers but I did eat 5 times a day with meals ranging between 300 and 400 calories.  Let me tell you it was worth every minute of planning and checking the time to see if I need to eat again.  


     My work schedule this week is really up in the air as I don't have a new assignment yet.  While at home I'll be able to eat the way I have now grown to love, when a new assignment shows up my plans may be up in the air but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.  


     So yea, I plan on continuing to follow the 5 meals a day plan 300-400 calories a pop and my weekly check list.  OOOOHHHH yea!  Speaking of my weekly check list...  since I am a nerd and I L O V E earning points for things so I tallied up all the items I set out to accomplish and then compared that to what I did accomplish and I had a 94% success rate!  Woo!  Yay!


     I haven't work out tonight, I'll be doing that this evening after N and I have dinner with his parents.  They are taking us out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary.  Yay!  We are going to a tapas place in midtown.  I love tapas.  Small plates are my jam.  


     Great week over all!  Here's to more to come!


     xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Big HUGE congrats! You are on a roll and don't that just make you feel on top of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy for you!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete