Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 150 - Insanity Week 4 Complete!!

Today began my traveling weekend. As of now I am in Jersey. I caught the train in this morning to hang with Mo for a while. Tomorrow Mo, my aunt and I are heading out to PA for my uncle's fiancé's bridal shower.

My eating today was good but sporadic. There is a good chance I didn't take in enough calorie but I feel good. Yesterday I had an eat everything you get your hands on day so this must be balance. Like I've said before I don't mind inhaling stuff when it's produce, hummus and cashews.

I worked out tonight in Mo's breezeway which was pretty cool. I set up my phone and could follow along that way. It was quite warm and muggy while I was working out since I was practically outside. It was good though, the extra sweat was more then welcome. It was my last day of week 4 insanity so I wanted to give it my all.

I'm going to hit the hay. I'm pretty tired. Hope you all have a great weekend and we'll talk again tomorrow!

xoxo

--Please excuse any misspellings or silly errors, this entry was typed on my iPhone--

No comments:

Post a Comment