Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 153 - Weigh In & Fit Test


172.2 lbs.
-.8 lbs from last week
-32.1 lbs total loss

     Hells yes! Down is down, bitches! (I don't mean that, I love you!)
I am so happy to see a loss on the scale.  I also had a big loss in measurements which has me totally ecstatic!!  Like I said, my month mark and Fit Test for Insanity lined up this month so I did everything between yesterday and today.  Check out these results!! (you can also click the Body Stats tab up top)  Big changes!  

     Ok, so Fit Test.  I did that earlier today and these are my results:

     By the end of it I thought I was going to puke, but I didn't which was great.  

     I also had to do another work out today (Fit Test should have been with yesterday's work out) and that was INSANE.  Surprise!  Lots of screaming and crying and checking out towards the end.  Wow, an hour work out is a commitment.  After 40 minutes my body is like YEP! DONE. and the last 20 minutes are awful.  Phew.  

     I've eaten pretty well today.  Not too much, not too little.  Always a win.  But man I am struggeling through these work outs like I started a whole new program.  I am have been shouting positive things to my self like "I am totally capable," "I was designed for this," "I am safe/ok" and "This is my first time and I am doing great!"  I feel like a crazy person but I need my workouts to not occur for me as the worst thing ever so I want those things to stick.  I've noticed my pattern: I start out ok, pacing myself then struggle, scream and shout then at some point the crying and shouting just ends and my body quits and my brain won't let me try any more.  My goal is to push that last step back as far as I can.  I don't care if I'm screaming and crying because at least I am still working out.  

     I did a lot of reading and got all caught up on my blogs today.  It felt good to get back in the loop.  Sounds  like a lot of people have been struggling - we can do this people!   I know we can.  

     Tonight is laundry night & veg out with husband night.  I dig.  Both are much needed and welcomed.  

     Welcome to a whole new week people!  Start fresh!  

     xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Great job! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Kidd CalvanoAugust 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM

    Magnifico!! You are doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so amazing! I really can't say that enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scale continues to move down - awesome!

    ReplyDelete