Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 155

     Another day spent just trying to catch up to myself.
 I went with my family today to see DVW's show.  They loved it.  It really is a cute show.  As soon as I got home from the matinee it was time to turn right back around and go grocery shopping.  

     I hand't worked out during the day so I just worked out now.  Super late, but I got it in.  

     Tomorrow morning I am donating platelets (it's been way too long since my last donation) and then my schedule is clear until dinner with my in laws to celebrate N's birthday.  It's a little late but we have all been busy and N is finally feeling better.  

     I'd like to think tomorrow I can get my act together before I leave town again.  My bestie's son is turning 2!!!  AHHHH!!!!  Party, party!

     OK!  That's all.  Good night!

 xoxo

2 comments: