Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 161

     I managed to get up at 7 again today.  Going to bed last night at 10:30 probably helped. 
I had a harder time working out this morning.  I was sooo tired and had no energy.  I didn't complete the video due to that.  No bueno but I do forgive myself for it.  Tomorrow's video is shorter and less jumping so I am hoping that will help my case.  

     Another full day working has me wiped out.  Up and down the basement stairs and standing for long periods of time can really take it out of you.  I am hoping that this added activity will add to my loss for this week.  

     I'm looking forward to a lot this weekend which is helping my week move by.  Saturday I am doing The Color Run which I have been looking forward to for quite a while and later that day, N and I are headed to the Catskills to go camping with Alx! 

     All and all doing good.  My eating has been really great since I've been at work and have a schedule to stick to.  Feeling good though generally tired.  

     xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I think mornings are soooo over-rated! But they seem to be necessary. :) LOL Getting up early is seriously a victory for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't easy but I'm finding them so worth it!

      Delete
  2. At least you attempted it instead of skipping it altogether. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the workout in, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish it felt that way!

      Delete