Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday, like a boss


      Mondays can be so blah but mine was pretty great.  I caught up on Rizzoli & Isles, tooled around on Pinterest and worked out fairly early.  I really had my head in the game for this work out which was nice since the past week I kinda half assed a lot.  

     I went to the office of a theater company I worked for many moons ago and helped them get out their season's mailer.  It was good to get out of the house for a while.  I also have the potential for 2 job interviews coming up.  One is at a gym where a friend from college works and the other is with an adorable paper company in the West Village.  I hope to hear back on both.  

     Dinner tonight was a fave of ours, shrimp shumai.  Tonight to mix things up and cut down on some calories I served them on a bed of spinach mixed with some sesame ginger dressing.  I mixed a whole bag of spinach with about 4 tablespoons of the dressing (all that was left in the bottle) and served the shumai on the spinach sprinkled with some sesame seeds.  It was really yummy.  N and I usually polish off 2 bags of the shumai with no veggies, tonight was a great healthy adjustment.  I love easy changes like that can make all the difference.  

    Tomorrow morning I have a early dentist appointment that I am freaking out about a bit since my teeth and gums are less than stellar.  This is a Living Social deal that Mo bought me a while back.  I am excited to have someone look at my teeth again but am afraid of all the work that may need to be done.

     Hope Monday is treating you all well too.  

     xoxo



   

No comments:

Post a Comment